About Scott Grummer
Scott Grummer is a coalition builder.
He excels in collaboration, bringing together diverse groups of people to do important tasks. In doing so, Scott has implemented strategies while promoting innovation, opportunity, and growth.
Scott is passionate about business and community development. He has experience in project management and strategic planning.
He is a Conway native and a graduate of the University of Central Arkansas.
Scott serves as a leader for The Crux Life, a group of Christians that enjoy rock climbing.
Scott is married to Lisa and they have two children, Natalie and Nathan. They are members of New Life Church.
Issues of concern for Scott include:
C.L.I.M.B.I.N.G. to New Heights
- City Services: Innovate & Modernize
- Labor & Workforce Development
- Infrastructure Equitable Development and Sustainable Investment
- Mobility/Transit: Public Transit & Alternatives Modes
- Build Fiscal Health: Asset Management for Sustainable Growth
- Invest: In Human Capital
- Neighborhood Development
- Green Sustainable Initiatives
Scott is married and has two children, Natalie and Nathan.